8 Haziran 2021 Salı

"Beat & Release": Social Media Phenom's Tight Too Tight for Uptight Phenom Boyfriend

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 7 June 2021)





,









                     Like atoms, when phenoms collide...


Social media phenom Başak Ermiş (22) has been living with her
boyfriend Can Topçu (19) for three months in the Çeliktepe 
neighborhood of Kağıthane, Istanbul.  The evening before last,
some friends came to their house to chat and Topçu declared that
he was uncomfortable with the tight Başak hanım was wearing
so he told her to change her clothes. 

When Başak hanım replied in the negative, Topçu began to punch
her.  The visiting friends tried to intervene but to no avail, as 
Başak hanım passed out from the blows.  She came to and called
her brother-in-law as Topçu fled the scene.  Başak hanım's brother-
in-law arrived and took her to her mother's home after obtaining 
a medical report from a hospital.  Başak hanım filed a police 
complaint against Topçu with the report as evidence.















                           ...the explosion wreaks havoc.

The young social media phenom explained to Hürriyet that "after
I passed out, he tried to wake me up and when I did, he left.  Right
away I called my brother-in-law and he came and got me.  We
then got a medical report from the hospital and went to my 
mother's house.  I've been supporting him for three months - rent,
food, airline tickets, taxi fare, whatever.  His father didn't look 
after him as well as I did.  The crow you nourish will poke your
eye out.  I don't think he has the courage to do such a thing again.
Everyone around me warned me about him, saying they'd soon see
my obituary but I didn't believe them."

Topçu had a role in the TV show "Adana 01" and he put a picture
of himself holding a gun on the set on social media.  He also does
rap music and has more than social media 20,000 followers.  Başak 
hanım opined that "the guns in his posts are from the TV show. As
far as I know, he doesn't have his own gun."







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder