3 Mayıs 2021 Pazartesi

Realtor Cashes In on Businessman's Marriage Hopes

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Sözcü Newspaper, 3 May 2021)

Her expertise is 'flipping', as they say in the real estate 
business.

Istanbul businessman Aydın E. met realtor Nilay P. when he went to
Çorlu in Tekirdağ province to buy a house for his nephew a year and
a half ago.  Soon after, Aydın bey and Nilay hanım became a couple
and Nilay hanım promised to marry Aydın bey, getting 328,000 TL
(about $40,000) from him at this time. 

However (!), Nilay hanım began to reject Aydın bey's requests to get
together.  Suspicious, Aydın bey determined that Nilay hanım was at
a hotel, based on the GPS device in the car he had given her.  Aydin
went to the hotel and discovered Nilay hanım with another man.  















Aydın bey with awards from Nilay hanım after 'successful'
get-togethers, submitted to the court as evidence.


Aydın bey filed a fraud complaint against Nilay hanım and explained
that "we became a couple and after two months she told me 'I've got
to pay 50,000 TL but I'm really in a bind.'  I sent her the money and I
wanted to marry her, in response to which she said 'we'll get married in
a year or two.'  Then she began asking me for money frequently.  Many
people have been hoodwinked this way."

Continuing, Aydın bey said that "this woman is a genuine bilker.  I
will never let the matter drop.  People can't be used in this way.  I want
her to be punished.  I have lots of witnesses and documents."

As for Nilay hanım, she stated that "I'm a realtor. I don't know what he
said or did.  He says he's given everything to the court.  He's in debt
to me and my friend and we have documents.  How could I promise to
marry a married man?  Aydın bey's claims are absolutely untrue."




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder