30 Eylül 2021 Perşembe

TNT Gold Futures Edition: Dramatic Two-Week Marital Decline

 türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 29 September 2021)














                                          Golden Girl.

In Trabzon, Dr. Burcu Bulut K. and Dr. Ümit K. married on 11 
September.  However, on 25 September their families argued about
sharing the gold the couple received at the wedding.  As a result, the
bride's father, retired soldier Basri B., shot the groom, the groom's father 
Hasan (53), mother Meryem (53) and sister Edanur K. (25). (!)

Basri B. explained that "when I heard that the groom's family wanted
the gold they got at the wedding I said 'the gold should stay with my 
daughter!'  When they came after me I shot them.  

As for bride Burcu Bulut hanım, she has started divorce proceedings,
saying "we started arguing because my husband's family was meddling
with us.  They wanted the gold from the wedding.  My husband said
'whatever my family wants is what will happen.' " 

"On the day of the incident, my father-in-law said during the argument 
'it's my house, get out!'  A fight broke out and my father tried to intervene 
by firing his gun at the floor 5-6 times, injuring my husband and his family.
My mother-in-law Meryem attacked me so I got in my car and left to get 
over the stress."
















                 Groom in his private honeymoon suite.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder