1 Şubat 2022 Salı

Unwitting "Good Neighbor" Helps Robber Lift Washing Machines, in Antalya

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Türkiye Newspaper, 1 February 2022)














           Taking advantage of the "five-finger discount".


In Antalya's Serik district on Saturday a remarkable robbery incident
took place.  A person in league with a mover came to the front of a 
second-hand appliance store, managed to somehow open the door and
then asked a neighboring shopkeeper for help removing some items. (!)

After putting the items into the truck, the robber and the mover left 
the scene.  Shortly thereafter, store owner Sezai Ateş arrived and was
shocked to see that some of his goods were gone.  Reviewing security
camera footage, a bemused Ateş said that "I was on an installation job.
It seems that someone came with a mover and robbed my store." 

"The mover duped my neighbor, saying good-naturedly 'my back hurts, 
I can't lift this stuff' so my neighbor helped the robber load the goods,
as the mover stood by.  My neighbor thought that these guys were
working for me.  If I were to ask him for help he wouldn't but here he
helped the robbers take away two washing machines and a small
refrigerator! I was bewildered and filed a police complaint.  They're
looking for the robbers."





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder