28 Haziran 2022 Salı

"Beat & Release": Vacuum Cleaner's Noise, and Cord, End a Marriage, in Ümraniye

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 28 June 2022) 














Kaya asked for clemency, claiming his wife was having 
an affair with the vacuum cleaner.


Last Thursday in Istanbul's Ümraniye district, Gürsel Kaya (61) called
the police, saying "I strangled my wife!  She's not breathing!"  When
police arrived at the scene they found Şengül Kaya (58), the mother of
3 children, lying motionless on the floor.  Şengül hanım was taken to 
a hospital but she died in the intensive care unit. 

Kaya was taken into custody and explained in his statement that "I'm
retired but I work as a security guard at night for extra money.  On the
day of the incident, I came home at 7 o'clock in the morning and went
to bed.  At 3 o'clock in the afternoon, I got up and had breakfast with
my wife, who then started to clean the house.  But she went overboard
and made a lot of noise.  For some time now I've had a ringing sound
in my brain and I began to get unnerved by the noise of her cleaning."

"Consequently, I told her to stop cleaning but she insisted on continuing,
saying that guests would be coming two months from now (!) for our
son's engagement party.  We argued and in a moment of rage I pushed
her and she fell to the floor on her back.  Then I lost control and began
to strangle her, while she dug her fingernails into my skin to save herself.
I noticed the vacuum cleaner electrical cord, grabbed it and wrapped it
around my wife's neck.  When she passed out I called my son and then 
the police."

Kaya was put in jail by a judge's decision at the Anatolia Justice Palace
in Kartal.  


























                                The real killer.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder