15 Temmuz 2022 Cuma

"Beat & Release": - Literally. Oversexed on an Overpass, in Istanbul

türkçe  links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 15 July 2022)








Overpasses used to be so romantic. Now, not so much.

In the Küçükyalı neighborhood of Maltepe, Istanbul, at around noon on
7 July, Bahaddin Ç. (26) suddenly ripped off his clothes and attempted
to rape a 25-year-old female university student on an overpass.  (!)

Bahaddin Ç. tried to take the woman's clothes off, too, but when she
screamed and other citizens approached he fled, put his clothes back on
and boarded a minibus. However, the police stopped the vehicle and took
Bahaddin Ç. into custody. 

In his statement to the police, Bahaddin Ç. explained that he had gone
to Küçükyalı to tour around and admired the woman he saw on the 
overpass: "She looked good to me so I went after her, taking my clothes
off as I ran and embracing her from behind.  We fell to the ground together
and I tried to take her clothes off, too.  My aim was to rape her. Because
of the heat, I made a bad decision. I'm regretful." (!)

Bahaddin Ç. was taken to the Kartal courthouse, brought before a judge
and jailed. 












                                           Küçükyalı (A).

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder