19 Şubat 2020 Çarşamba

Professor's Wife Rousts Thief From Jeep


 türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Milliyet Newspaper, 19 February 2020)

zeki fındıkoğlu ile ilgili görsel sonucu
       Nuriye hanım giving the thief what for, upper right.

In Beyoğlu, Istanbul, Prof. Dr. Zeki Fındıkoğlu left his house in the
morning and came face to face with a thief in his car.  Quickly locking
the thief inside the car, Fındıkoğlu called the police for help.  As he
waited for the police to arrive, his wife Nuriye extracted the thief from
inside the car and held him until police came (!).

The thief was identified as Syrian Muhammed Y. (24) and police took
a laptop computer, vehicle navigation system and 4 cellphones in a
search of his person.  In addition, in his bag Muhammed Y. had another
laptop, two navigation devices, 3 powerbanks, 3 flash drives,
binoculars, speakers, 2 keys and two automatic garage door opener
keys. 

zeki fındıkoğlu ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Nuriye hanım didn't recognize his 'untouchability'.

Prof. Fındıklı explained that "I left the house in the morning to go to
the university.  When I looked in my car I saw that there was a sack
or some such thing there.  The thief said to me 'I'm Syrian, you can't
do anything to me!'  Whatever was in the car he had removed and put
into his bag.  My wife Nuriye is from Adana and she rousted the
thief from the car.  I didn't  get involved.  Until the police came my
wife and some neighbors held the guy."

zeki fındıkoğlu ile ilgili görsel sonucu
         Maintaining that professorial demeanor at all costs.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder