4 Temmuz 2021 Pazar

"Beat & Release": Social Media Jealousy Backfires on Enraged Hubby

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 3 July 2021)
























      Birthdays are wonderful. Other days, not so much.

Okan Erdeve (47), of Çukurova district in Adana, married İzel Erdeve 
(27), after divorcing his first wife, the mother of his two daughters.
On 30 June, during breakfast together Okan bey became jealous of
İzel hanım because she was so involved with social media on her 
cellphone.  

The argument turned into a fight and Okan bey began beating İzel 
hanım, who ran to the window to scream for help.  Warning Okan bey 
to keep his distance, İzel hanım grabbed a knife from the kitchen 
counter and stabbed Okan bey in the chest.  Then, though, in an 
effort to stem the bleeding, İzel hanım stuffed a tampon in Okan
bey's stab wound and called the police.  

Nevertheless, Okan bey died at the hospital and İzel hanım was taken
into custody.  In her statement to police İzel hanım explained that 
"We argued all the time because I was spending so much time with
social media on my cellphone.  He thought I was conversing with 
another man, got jealous and began to beat me.  I'm very sorry. I
loved him. I didn't want this to happen."  


























                                 What could go wrong?

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder