15 Eylül 2020 Salı

Deviant Mayor & Cadre 'Overexposed' in Didim

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 15 September 2020

another TNT mayoral abuse of power story.

"Ask not what I can do for you, ask what you can do
for me!"

When 'inappropriate images' of Didem's CHP (opposition party) Mayor
Ahmet Deniz Atabay appeared on social media, the Interior Ministry 
opened an investigation.  Inspectors arrived in Didim, viewed the 
images and spoke with a woman named S.T., who appears in the video.
The inspectors' report has been completed and submitted to the public
prosecutor.  S.T.'s accusations are included in the report, as follows:

"I divorced in 2006-2007 in Izmir and moved to Aydın.  I had money
problems so my child went to live with his father.  I was living with my
mother and decided to look for a place for myself in a coastal town like
Didim or Kuşadası.  Since I'm a social democrat, I hoped to get a job
with a municipality.  I went to Didim in the summer of 2016, looking
for a job as a secretary.  The mayor summoned me and I said I would
even take a cleaning job.  He took my phone number and said he'd 
call me."

"A while later, someone named A.Ç. called me and said the mayor 
could see me after work hours.  A.Ç. showed up 15 minutes later. I
thought I would be going to a restaurant but instead he took me to a
farm, where Ahmet Deniz Atabay, a woman and a man were present.
So, with me, there were three men and two women.  I wanted to 
leave but the other woman, Ö.G., offered me a beer and I drank it. I
drank another and felt tipsy."

"They took out a little box with powder that they snorted.  Ö.G.
offered me some of the powder and I inhaled it.  After that, I found
myself in pain on the floor with bruises and bites on my body.  I saw
that A.Ç. was videoing the scene with his phone.  The mayor and
the other man, Ö. Ç., were having group sex with Ö.G. Next, I saw
the mayor and Ö.Ç. having relations with A.Ç.  That's when the 
mayor and Ö.Ç. raped me."

"I returned to Didim in a car with A.Ç. who said to me 'we took a
video.  You have a son and an educated family. The mayor likes
you. If you don't come when we summon you, we'll show the 
video to your son'."    

"After that, A.Ç. called me and took me to the farm house 
continually over the course of two months.  The guys dressed each 
other like women, drank alcohol and snorted cocaine, and engaged 
in their deviant fantasies, while A.Ç. filmed it all, which is why 
they nicknamed him 'Kadraj A.' ('kadraj' means 'to take a photo')."

                    Life after mayoral servitude.

"I participated for two months, afraid that if I didn't my son and
my mother would hear about all this.  They said that they'd done
the same thing to other women.  But their summoning became
more infrequent so I took the opportunity to change my number
and I moved in with a friend in Izmir.  I always wore long-sleeve
shirts to hide the bruises on my arms."

After S.T. filed a criminal complaint at the Didim courthouse
against Mayor Atabay, Deputy Mayor Ö.G. and city council members
A.Ç. and Ö.Ç, she was summoned by the public prosecutor to make
an additional statement about the farmhouse and the video on social 
media.  Yesterday, S. T. made no statement to the press upon leaving 
the courthouse, but her lawyer Murat Sultansu stated that "the public 
prosecutor said he needed an additional statement.  There are many 
other details besides the video images, so we assisted the prosecutor
in this regard."




  


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder