17 Eylül 2020 Perşembe

'Beat & Release': The Same Old Song...

türkçe  links to original Turkish article

(Milliyet Newspaper, 17 September 2020)


here for more of the same from TNT.

Sings like a dying cat here's a sample of  the
villain's musical offerings. 













                         Takes on all comers (if they're 65+)

In Tuzla district of Istanbul, singer Halil Sezai Paracıkoğlu got into an
argument with his neighbor Hüseyin Meriç (67), who objected to the 
singer filming a music video at the location.  A fight ensued and 
Paracıkoğlu, carrying a block of wood, beat, kicked and punched 
Meriç, as the singer's director Aytaç Ağırlar and helpers Taner Okçular 
and Ecem Ağırlar looked on.  Upon Meriç's complaint, the four were 
taken to the police station to give statements, after which they were 
released (!).  

Meriç explained that "my heart was arresting and I tried to sit down
but he kept on kicking me even when I was on the ground!" The 
entire incident was captured by security cameras and quickly spread
like wildfire on social media, prompting harsh reactions against 
Paracıkoğlu. 

The public prosecutor issued the following statement: "Based on the
video evidence, the investigation has widened and suspect Paracıkoğlu
has been recalled to the police station to respond to charges of
'intentional wounding with a weapon', 'insulting', 'violating private
property' and 'threatening'.












         He looks soulful but he's really soulless. 

Tuzla Mayor Şadi visited Meriç and said "those who think the singer
has a soul have been insulted by his inhumane attitude and behavior.
Make no mistake, he will pay for this!"

As for Paracıkoğlu, he posted the following note on social media:
"He is my next door neighbor in a twin villa.  Our six-person team
has been preparing a YouTube video for a food talk show.  But over
five months we still haven't completed one portion because our
aged neighbor has been at odds with my director.  We were as patient
as possible."

"What I did was animalistic but I couldn't stand the situation any
longer. I have no excuse, though. What happened happened.  I'm
very sorry about it and I apologize to everyone and to him. Regardless,
it was something I shouldn't have done."












           Tuzla is Istanbul's easternmost district.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder