10 Aralık 2022 Cumartesi

"Beat & Release": High School Girl Lured Into Marriage with "Secret Agent" Promise, in Konya

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 10 December 2022)














             Principals H.A. and A.S.K. - bereft of principles. 

High school senior G.A. (17) has claimed that her school principal 
H.A. tried to lure her into a relationship with a man with a promise 
of making her a MIT (Turkish intelligence agency) agent.  G.A. 
explained the situation as follows: 

"Principal H.A. said to me 'your grades are very good. Let's get a job
for you in MIT.'  Then, he introduced me to Ahmet Mandal, who he 
said was a MIT agent.  Next, they told me that I'd been accepted into
MIT but I would have to pose as Ahmet Mandal's lover.  I rejected 
this proposal but H.A. insisted so I accepted."  

"Ahmet Mandal talked about us getting married in a religious ceremony 
but I said no. After this, a female principal from another school came to 
talk to me, saying 'religious marriage is a woman's right.  It would be 
good for you and not a sin at all.'  Ahmet Mandal threatened to harm my 
family so I had to accept his proposal.  The religious wedding was 
performed in the office of the female principal and H.A. presided.  
After the wedding, Mandal said to me 'henceforth we're married!' 
and he raped and beat me for days."















Dad G.A., wearing his "Trick for Truth" (!) t-shirt, made a
'better late than never' complaint to save his daughter. 

G.A.'s father G.A. filed a police complaint and Ahmet Mandal, who 
turned out to be an electrician and the married father of one child (!), 
H.A., A.S.K., the principal of the other school, and her husband M.K. 
were all taken into custody.  Mandal was arrested on 25 November 
for "sexual harassment of a minor" but H.A., A.S.K. and M.K. were 
all released (!).  The National Education Ministry has started an 
investigation into the matter and principals H.A. and A.S.K. have 
been suspended. 










 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder