1 Ocak 2023 Pazar

"Beat & Release": Turkish 'Sigmund Freud' Swindled 25 Women, in Mersin

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Gazeteduvar website, 7 November 2018)














                      More Casanova than Freud.

In Mersin, Mustafa K., accused of swindling women he dated by 
claiming to be a doctor and academician, has been arrested.  He 
confessed that he read Sigmund Freud's books and conducted
psychological analysis on the women. (!) 

One victim, a woman named A.G., explained that "I had relations with
U.A., who introduced himself to me as an academician.  He withdrew
4,399 TL (about $235) on my credit card.  Then he said he was going 
to give a lecture so he took my computer and I never saw him again."  
Police learned that "U.A." was, in fact, Mustafa K., who similarly 
hoodwinked 25 women.

Mustafa K. confessed to his crimes, relating that "I read Sigmund Freud's
books to be able to analyze women's psychological states." (!)  He was
sentenced to 18 years 4 months in prison, fined 46,160 TL ($2,461) and
taken to jail.  












The resemblance is uncanny...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder