30 Kasım 2023 Perşembe

"Beat & Release": Louts Crash Protestant Church; Then Confess Druken Lapses of Memory, in Eskişehir

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 30 November 2023)

Protesting the Protestants same church, another moron














                Absentminded ambassadors of bad will.

In Eskişehir, Aykut K. (31) and his relative Halil D. (41) went to the 
Protestant church in Tepebaşı at around seven-thirty at night last
Saturday, after they had been drinking for a while.  They pounded on 
the doors and windows of the church, trying to force their way in.
Finally, pastor Artun Tokatlı opened the door only to hear the two
louts berate him, asking "Are you a Jew?! Are you an İsraeli?! If you
call the police we'll make you pay!" (!)

Shortly afterwards the two louts left and Tokatlı called the police,
who nabbed Aykut K. and Halil D.  Alcohol tests proved that they
were both drunk.  In his statement, Aykut K. said "I remember passing
by the church but I don't remember anything about what I'm accused of.
If necessary, I'll go there and apologize."  As for Halil D., he said "I
don't remember whether I went to the church or not...or how I got home.
I couldn't have said the things I'm accused of saying. Nevertheless, I
regret it and will go and apologize."

Both of them were jailed. 

Cheers!



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder