17 Ağustos 2020 Pazartesi

TNT Road Rage Edition: War Dance on the Hood

türkçe  links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 15 August 2020)


War Dance Last Year click here for a 

TNT report of this ilk from a year ago.


Son Dakika: İstanbul'da trafikte kadın sürücüye saldıran Emre ...

                     Whooping it up & crashing down.


The evening before last in Fatih, Istanbul, dentist Sena Koçak Genç (27)

left work to go home.  At about 20:20, on Mareşal Fevzi Çakmak Avenue

in the Alibeyköy Gültepe neighborhood in Eyüpsultan district, Genç

signaled to change lanes but Emre Etyemez (27) would not yield to Genç

and squeezed her car against the curb.  


Etyemez began cursing at Genç, who honked her horn in response.  This

prompted Etyemez to get out of his car and jump on the front hood of 

Genç's car and kick the windshield, breaking it.  In a fright, Genç got out

of her car but was attacked by Etyemez's wife Gülüzar (22) and Buse Keleş

(20).  After pulling Genç's hair and punching her, the assailants fled the 

scene.  


maganda kaputta hüseyin hasan sel ile ilgili görsel sonucu

   Last year's war dance - steps pretty much the same.


Upon Genç's complaint, police tracked down Etyemez and wife Gülüzar,

taking them both into custody.  But the couple was released by the 

prosecutor after giving a statement (!).    However, scenes of the attack

on social media, and the resultant public outcry (with a big assist from

the Istanbul governor - see below), pressured the prosecutor into 

re-arresting the Etyemez couple.


In his statement at the courthouse, Etyemez explained that "I was driving

along with my wife Gülüzar and my sister-in-law Buse Keleş when the 

complainant Sena Genç cut me off.  When I honked my horn she insulted

us.  So I stopped my car and Genç began to taunt me.  My wife recently

gave birth and as we were coming from the hospital my nerves were on 

edge and I lost my temper.  Genç tried to assault my wife and I pushed her

away. Then I jumped up on the hood of her car but I didn't threaten or 

insult her or hit her.  I damaged her car and I regret that." (!)  Etyemez was 

jailed by the judge.  


When he saw the images of the attack on social media, Istanbul Governor 

Ali Yerlikaya had tweeted "the person who attacked our sister Sena has 

been taken into custody.  We will all follow developments."   Later, 

Governor Yerlikaya tweeted "the assailant of our sister Sena has been 

jailed.  We all have to be respectful and understanding in traffic situations.

'Geçmiş olsun' to our sister Sena and her family."  


EYÜPSULTAN LİHKAB | ÖZDEMİR ÇOBAN | EYÜP

                   Eyüpsultan district of Istanbul.




1 yorum:

  1. Hellio cinemavilla2020 It is a great job, I love your posts and wish you all the very best. And I hope you continue doing this job well.
    https://www.smore.com/6p8ba-cinemavilla-2020

    YanıtlaSil