22 Mart 2021 Pazartesi

"Beat & Release": Angel of Death is the Devil Himself

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 21 March 2021)














In Bayındır, Izmir, Hüsnü Tümen (31), who was in divorce proceedings
with his wife Serap Tümen, shot his wife and her mother Serpil 
Palalı (49) to death with a hunting rifle.  Emerging from the house,
Tümen also shot and killed neighbor Hamza Kuzucuk (45).  

Tümen fled after the incident but was captured and taken into custody
by police.  An hour earlier, Tümen had posted a gruesome message on
social media of the 'angel of death'  holding a sign that read "I haven't 
got much to do. But don't think I've forgotten you."  Also, the day before
Tümen had posted a photo of his children with the message "You are my
only reality. Never forget this."  

Tümen and his wife's divorce hearing was scheduled for 23 March.  He
was taken to jail yesterday and the victims were buried in Bayındır. In
his statement to police, Tümen said "While I was in jail (!), I heard that
my wife was living with D.A. so I filed for divorce.  But D.A. began to
threaten me so I went to the house took her phone and read her messages.
I shot both my wife and mother-in-law.  Then I was going to shoot
myself but Hamza Kuzucuk intervened and was accidentally shot."
















Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder