21 Mart 2021 Pazar

"Beat & Release": From Russia With Un"Happy"ness

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 20 March 2021)













           No comment. The pictures say a thousand words.

Otteva Elvira (47), who lives in Russia, became friends with Alp Mutlu
(40) (whose surname means "happy"!) a year ago when he 'liked' her 
photo on social media.  Mutlu, who works in the automotive sector, 
invited Elvira to come to Istanbul and they went back and forth between
Turkey and Russia a number of times.

On 13 March, Elvira again came to Istanbul to see her boyfriend Mutlu 
and the two of them got a room in a hotel in Ataşehir.  At the end of the 
first day, Mutlu became jealous of Elvira's ex-husband and her 25-year-
old son and proceeded to beat and torture her for the next two days.
Her face became unrecognizable but she took the opportunity to flee
to the reception desk when Mutlu went out to the store.

Mutlu was arrested by police and jailed on the charge of  "cruelty".
As for Elvira, she was taken to a hospital for treatment. She told police
that "our first day at the hotel was nice. But then he said 'why don't we
have a child?' and he kept on asking me 'why is your ex-husband older
than you?' and 'why did you have a child with him?'  He was jealous of
me.  On 14 March he drank too much and began to beat me while he
said repeatedly 'why did you have that child?' and 'I'm going to kill
you!'  and 'I'm going to cut you up and make you ugly!'"















                                   One sick puppy.


"He licked my blood from his fists and said 'tastes good!'.  I was 
powerless to do anything. The next day he beat me for six hours and
threw everything he could get his hands on at me, kicking me in my
head and pulling my hair.  On 15 March, as he went to the store he
said to me 'clean up the blood, I'll be right back.'  I went to the 
reception desk and asked for help.  They put me in a room and called
the police.  But Alp found me again and  continued to beat me until
the police came and saved me."

Elvira's lawyer Abdullah Onur Eyüboğlu stated that "she has suffered
torture and cruelty and is in the hospital because of the risk of 
bleeding in her brain. She has no one in Turkey.  She is in the hospital
by herself and very afraid, asking me whether Mutlu might come to
the hospital.  We want her to be released as soon as possible so she
can return to her country."

As for Mutlu, in a statement he made at the Family Violence 
Investigation Bureau, he said that "she was threatening to tell my
wife (!) about our relationship.  That day she wanted to call my wife.
When I didn't give her the phone she hit my arm so I hit her back. I
didn't keep her at the hotel by force.  I'm very regretful." (!!)





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder