4 Haziran 2023 Pazar

"Beat & Release": Junk Man Stabs Pregnant Wife 97 Times for "My Honor and Good Name", in Bandırma

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 4 June 2023)













   What the fashionable killer junk man wears these days.

In Balıkesir's Bandırma district on 15 February, junk man Kadir Meşe
(30) had a fit of jealousy and stabbed his 3-month-pregnant wife
Hazal Alpyörük (19) 97 times (!).   Neighbors called the police and Hazal
hanım was taken to Bandirma Training and Research Hospital, where
she died.  Meşe turned himself in at a police station and was jailed. 

In his first statement at his trial in Bandırma, Meşe explained that "my
mother-in-law was selling my wife, who was using drugs, on social media.
And the baby in her womb wasn't mine. So when I came home I stabbed
her many times."  Asked if he regretted his actions, Meşe stated "Yes, I'm
regretful, but God gives life and God takes it away." (!)  A DNA test 
confirmed that Meşe was indeed the child's father.  Meşe went on to say
that "Judge, I killed Hazal for my honor and good name.  I will accept
whatever you decide."

Meşe's lawyer stated that his client is the victim of long-term drug use
and should be released.  The court rejected this request and ruled that
Meşe would be kept in jail during the remainder of the trial. 







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder