23 Haziran 2023 Cuma

"Beat & Release": Dog Orders Man to Kill Friend (!), in Kırşehir

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 23 June 2023)























 
              Defendant shamelessly wore this hat in court!

Hamdi Aydoğan (30), an animal tender who lived in Boztepe district of
Kırşehir province, left his home on 31 July 2022 but did not return.  
Based on his family's missing person report, drones went airborne and
Aydoğan's body was located in a vacant field on 2 August.  The autopsy
showed that he had been strangled to death.

Police determined that Aydoğan had last talked with Bayram Erdoğdu 
(31), who stole four cows from Aydoğan and then killed him.  Erdoğdu's
lawyer claimed that his client was mentally unbalanced but a medical
report submitted to the court contradicted this claim.  

In any case, Erdoğdu confessed to killing Aydoğan in court, explaining
that "we had a debt-repayment issue. I bought four cows from him and
signed an IOU for 40,000 TL.  But Hamdi claimed my debt to him was
actually 300,000 TL.  An argument erupted between us and I knocked
him unconscious with a hatchet blow.   Then, my dog (!) said to me
'I think you better kill him, otherwise, he'll kill you.'  So I used the rope
around my donkey's neck to strangle Hamdi."

Unimpressed by this explanation, the court sentenced Erdoğdu to life
in prison for the murder, with an additional 10-year sentence for stealing
the cows.  After the verdict, though, Erdoğdu was equally insistent, 
declaring, "I do not accept the verdict in this case because I killed
him based on my dog's orders (!).  I killed him under orders!"




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder