16 Mart 2022 Çarşamba

Putting the Cart Before the Horse, Out of Kindness, in Düzce

türkçe links to original Turkish article and video

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 15 March 2022)














                                  Sharing the load.

Someone who saw a man pulling a cart with a horse tied behind it on 
Rıhtım Avenue in Düzce recorded the scene and posted the video on
social media.  The man pulling the cart was Tarık Tok, the father of 2
children who lives in the Ağa neighborhood and makes his living by
collecting paper and odds and ends.  After seeing Tok's kind gesture
towards his tired horse "Gül", who is 25 years old, the horse was 
given feed by the Turkey Jockey Club and horse farm owners. 

Tok, who loves "Gül" like a daughter, said that "I collect paper with 
this horse to make a living.  She was a foal when she came to us and
will be with us till she dies.  My dad worked with this horse to keep
us fed and I'm doing the same for my family with her.  This horse is
my own daughter's dowry and I'm educating my son with whatever
I make with "Gül"."
















Murat Seyok, a horse farmer, said that "Tarık gave us an example of
humaneness in these troubled times, shaming us a bit.  We will meet
all the needs of his horse henceforth."








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder