20 Eylül 2018 Perşembe

A Compu-Nerd's Approach to Dating


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Vatan Newspaper, 20 September 2018)

Tamirciye bilgisayarını verdi, başı derde girdi
Doesn't see any computer nerds in her romantic future. 

In Istanbul, a young woman named Sıla B. gave her laptop
to a computer store, based on the recommendation of a friend,
but she got into a court fight with the computer store owner,
Erol A., whom Sıla B. claims tried to blackmail her.

Sıla B. explained that "I brought my laptop to a computer store
in Levent because the software and some programs weren't
working.  A day later I went and picked up the computer.
About 2 weeks later I got a call from someone I didn't know,
who said "I have your email account and your social media
accounts. I also have your private photos. You're quite pretty,
I'd like to be your friend." (!)

I rejected the offer so he put my private and somewhat risqué
photos on my social media account.  I immediately shut down
my accounts and changed my passwords.  I thought about the
place where I had brought my laptop for repair and called
Erol A., who didn't deny that it was he who had threatened
me but he said he wanted to date me." (!) 

Erol A. told the public prosecutor that "I didn't have any
bad intentions, like blackmail." Nevertheless, the prosecutor
wants Erol A. charged with "acquiring and publishing personal
information illegally", which carries a penalty of from 2 to 4
years in jail.


compu-nerd ile ilgili görsel sonucu
                       Erol A.: "What?"

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder