8 Ekim 2018 Pazartesi

New Wife Bears Hubby's Son's Fury


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 29 September 2018)

'Sevgisizlik' cinayetine 25 yıl
            Osman Ebrail and Birgül hanım.

Mehmet Çaktır abandoned his wife and 4 children in Adana
15 years ago and settled in Konya with Birgül Taş and her 3
children (!).   In 2015, Çaktır began to talk with his oldest
son Osman Ebrail Çaktır and got him a job on a farm in
Konya.  After working on the farm for 7 months, Osman
Ebrail returned to live with his family in Adana.

A while later, Osman Ebrail returned to Konya and on
the morning of 6 September 2015, after his father left the
house, Osman Ebrail confronted Birgül Taş, killing her
with a rifle shot. 

Police captured Osman Ebrail on an Adana-bound bus.
At his murder trial in a Konya court, Osman Ebrail
explained that "My father abandoned us when I was a
kid and took up with that woman, settling here in Konya.
My mother and my siblings had a very rough time. Not
even once did my father ever say to me 'son, I love you.'
That woman came between us and we were abandoned.
This has built up inside of me for years."

Osman Ebrail was convicted of premeditated murder
and sentenced to 25 years in prison. 


adana konya haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder