6 Ekim 2018 Cumartesi

The Unwitting Hit-Man


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Vatan Newspaper, 27 September 2018)

nezahat hanım rahmetliden kurtulmak istemiştir ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Get drunk enough and you can do almost anything...

Last year in Bakırköy, Istanbul, Abdullah Kocamanoğlu
shot and killed his neighbor Ertem Karaman because of
the latter's complaint about water dripping from the
former's apartment.  Kocamanoğlu has been given a
life sentence for the crime.

Kocamanoğlu explained in court that he is a taxi driver
and he added that "I didn't know the name of either the
deceased or Nezahat Durur.  I rented a flat in Bakırköy
and Ertem was my downstairs neighbor. On the night of
the incident, at about 03:30, my doorbell rang. I was
drunk and it was my neighbor Nezahat Durur at the
door, saying that dirty water from my bathroom was
leaking into her's and Ertem's flat below.   Then after
a minute or so, Ertem came to my door, too.  They
left after we spoke briefly"

"Ertem came back and invited me to their flat to chat
some more.  I took my gun with me, just in case. The
three of us drank together.  I don't remember how many
'doubles' I drank.  After than it's all a blur. I don't
recall firing at the deceased.  Nezahat hanım was looking
for someone to do her dirty work for her and she chose
me. She wanted to get rid of Ertem so she made this
killing happen."

bakırköy haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu
               Bakırköy district of Istanbul.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder