21 Kasım 2021 Pazar

"Beat & Release": Facing Years in Jail, He's Suddenly Love Stricken for Wife He Shot

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 21 November 2021) 

written in blood click here for the TNT report about
this incident from February. 















    She'd like to see him write with his own blood this time.

Nurtaç Canan (46), was shot 5 times by her husband of 23 years
Ragıp Canan on the night of 4 June 2020 in Zeytinburnu, Istanbul,
when she said she wanted to divorce him.  Lying in her own pool
of blood and expecting to die, Nurtaç hanım wrote a note on the floor, 
saying that her husband had shot her. 

Nurtaç hanım's son Furkan found her and brought her to a hospital, 
where doctors were able to save her life.  Police tracked Ragıp bey
to a house in Esenyurt and arrested him. The public prosecutor 
charged Ragıp bey with crimes that called for 39 years in prison. 

This possible sentence prompted  Ragıp bey to grab a pen and write
a trove of 20 love letters (!) to Nurtaç hanım, declaring his love for 
her and asking her to withdraw her criminal complaint.  

However, Nurtaç hanım returned most of the letters without even
reading them.  She said that "In the letters he's saying how much he
loves me and asking me to forgive him and withdraw my complaint.
He wrote 'let's go on from where we left off.'  He's using emotional
blackmail to get another chance to shoot me and finish the job he
started.  I gave the letters to the court. He ruined my life.  If they
give him the death sentence, I'll be the one to pull the chair out from
under him.  If they give me the chance to retaliate I'll shoot him 5
times.  He's nothing to me since the day he shot me and no part of
my future.  A tyrant cannot be shown mercy so I hope the court
doesn't."















               He's got a bridge he'd like to sell you, too.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder