30 Mayıs 2022 Pazartesi

Random Ear Amputation, in Istanbul

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 30 May 2022)

ear bite click here for another recent TNT report
about a severed ear part. 

          Attacker Erhan A.: "It's a hobby of mine."

In Esenyurt, Istanbul, Turan Kara (52) was chatting with friends in 
front of their workplace at about 4 o'clock in the afternoon on 15 May.
Just then, someone stealthily approached Kara from the rear, grabbed
his ear and cut it with a knife. (!) 

In great pain, Kara held on to his cut ear, while the attacker fled. Kara's
friends brought him to a hospital, where the ear was reattached.  Next,
Kara went to the police station to file a criminal complaint.  In his 
statement he said that "I was chatting with my friends when I felt a 
hand on my ear.  Without even having a chance to turn my head, the
pain hit me, my ear fell to the ground and blood began to flow. We
went to the hospital right away and the ear was sewn back on. It's 
unclear whether it will heal properly and right now I'm having hearing
problems.  I'm filing a complaint against the person who cut my ear off."

Based on security camera footage, police identified the attacker as
Erhan A.  Kara told police he does not know Erhan A., who is now on
the lam. 





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder