15 Mayıs 2022 Pazar

"Beat & Release": Ex-Son-in-Law's Turn in the Barrel, in Pendik

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 15 May 2022)

Final resting place of "honor" - bottom of an elevator shaft.


When Uğur Kahraman (30) and his wife Ezgi got divorced two years 
ago the court awarded custody of their two daughters to Uğur bey. 
Meanwhile, Ezgi hanım moved to Adıyaman, remarried but committed
suicide last year.  

On 26 April, Uğur bey's father was unable to reach his son so he called
the police, worried about Uğur bey's safety.  Police looked at video and
telephone records and noted that Uğur bey had met with his former
father-in-law Hüseyin Sezer on that day, after which the two went to 
Sezer's home.  

Under questioning, Sezer denied knowing anything about his former
son-in-law's disappearance but on the last day of his interrogation, he
admitted that "I saw him from time to time because he had custody of
my grandchildren.  When he threatened not to let me see them we
argued and then I shot him.  I put his body in a barrel and kept the 
barrel in my garden for a while.  After that, I put the barrel in the
elevator shaft of my family's home in Pendik." 

Police subsequently found Uğur bey's body in the barrel.  As Sezer 
was being taken to jail he told reporters "He's the guy who dragged
my daughter into the drugs and prostitution that killed her.  I killed
him for the honor of my daughter and my grandchildren."




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder