3 Mayıs 2022 Salı

"Beat & Release": Two Women Killed Exchanging 'Holiday Greetings' w/Estranged Husbands

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 3 May 2022)














In Bolu the day before yesterday, Durdu Alkan (55) went to the house 
where his estranged wife Ayşe (50) and son Müslüm were living to 
exchange holiday greetings on the occasion of the end of Ramazan.  
However (!), an argument erupted between the three and Durdu bey
went to his car, grabbed a hunting rifle, shot his son in the left leg
and killed his wife.  

While Müslüm was taken to a hospital, Durdu bey was arrested.  In
his statement to police, he explained that "I wanted to make up with
my wife but she wasn't so inclined.  And even though I'd come to 
the house to exchange holiday greetings, they tried to chase me away.
My son hit me with a "nacak" (large axe with a hammer at the back)
and injured me.  So I got my hunting rifle and began shooting. I
don't regret it at all.  If it wasn't today, it would have been tomorrow."

Durdu bey had been released from prison two years ago after serving
time for a wounding incident. 


























--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 3 May 2022)




















Yesterday afternoon in Güzelyurt district of Aksaray province, Bilal
G. (29) went to the home of his ex-wife Zeynep Koyun (26) to celebrate 
the Ramazan holiday with their children, a 7-year-old daughter and a 
5-year-old son.  

However (!), Bilal bey and Zeynep hanım argued about the children,
prompting Bilal bey to stab his ex-wife twice in the chest, killing her.
Bilal bey fled but later turned himself in at the Güzelyurt police station.





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder