5 Şubat 2024 Pazartesi

"Beat & Release": Fertilizer Debt Leads to Woman's Murder, in Kayseri

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 5 February 2024)














                         Something smells fishy.

Last 13 November S.A.S. found his wife Hasibe Soykuk (51) in a pool 
of blood in their home in Kayseri's Melikgazi district.  Police determined
that the woman had been killed by a blow to her head.  

Reviewing 115 hours of video, police saw a cat acting strangely in the
back of Hasibe hanım's house.  Investigating further, police found blood
stains in the adjacent home of İsmail Kocatürk and scenes of him holding
a plastic bag, contents unknown.  Kocatürk, who has a police record of
9 various crimes, was jailed.

In his statement from prison Kocatürk "explained" that "I agreed with 
Hasibe Soykuk's family to move fertilizer for four days.  They paid me
only 500 TL for one day's work, rather than the other 1,500 TL I was 
due.  I went to their house and said to Hasibe 'give me my money rather
than giving it to your son for drugs.'  In response, she said to me 'rather
than keep tabs on my son you should keep tabs on your wife.'  We 
argued and shoved. I noticed the "keser" (adze, an axe-like tool), grabbed
it and hit her with it. As she went further into the house I hit her again 
from behind.  They I heard the sound of a car and fled.  I didn't mean to
kill her." (!)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder