türkçe links to original Turkish article
(Cumhuriyet Newspaper, 18 August 2026)
"Don't you know who I am??!!"
Abdulkadir Özcan, former Board Member of PETLAS (Petrol ve Lastik
Sanayii/Oil and Tire Industries), who made headlines with this statement
on a Turkish Airlines flight: "I'm a billionaire, I could buy Turkey.", has
been detained in a drug and prostitution operation in Ankara. (!) It was
reported that 175.45 grams of a substance believed to be narcotics were
seized during a search of his home.
Özcan came to public attention in December 2024 with an incident on
a Turkish Airlines flight from Dubai to Istanbul. Footage showing Özcan
arguing with cabin crew and passengers over alcohol service in Business
Class, and saying, "Do you know who I am? I'm a billionaire. I could buy
Turkey," sparked outrage on social media.
Özcan was selling t-shirts on the plane, too...
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder