13 Ağustos 2026 Perşembe

"Whoops! & Release": Girl Falls Two Stories Through Hole in Sushi Restaurant's Floor, in Kadıköy

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(FinansınGündemi.com website, 13 August 2026)










                    "Alice, say hello to the Mad Hatter!"

A 17-year-old girl who went to a restaurant in Kadıköy to eat sushi fell 
from a gap next to her table onto a tea stall two floors below. (!)
The girl, who was seriously injured after boiling water in the tea
stall spilled on her, has been reported to the authorities.

The 17-year-old girl experienced a nightmare while at a restaurant in 
Kadıköy with four friends to eat sushi. After entering the restaurant, 
they went to a table in the corner. Allegedly, there was a square-shaped 
gap next to the table with a thin wooden plank on top. The girl didn't 
see it and fell two floors down as soon as she stepped onto it. (!)

According to the news report on Show Haber, the young girl described 
what happened: 

"Everything happened so suddenly. I fell into a pitch-black place. They 
didn't give me any information about the renovation; they put a cover 
there but didn't even secure it. I fell into the gap where I stretched my 
leg to sit on a chair. I fell onto the tea station counter on the lowest floor 
and got burned."

The young girl suffered second-degree burns, and she and her family 
have filed a complaint against those responsible.

Kadıköy is sometimes referred to as "Wonderland".



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder