25 Mart 2023 Cumartesi

"Beat & Release": Ramazan-regret for Killer Who Stoned and Dismembered Uzbek Girlfriend, in Istanbul

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 25 March 2023)

















Yes, Rıza bey, any other month would have been just fine.

In Bahçelievler district of Istanbul, at five-thirty on the morning before 
last, Rıza Beler (61) told his long-time, live-in girlfriend, Uzbek Umıda 
Tulkyaganova (40), that he had taken out 17,000 TL in credit.  This news
prompted an argument about their accumulated debt between the two.
So Beler killed Umıda hanım with a rock and dismembered her body,
putting the body parts in plastic bags and into the refrigerator. (!) 

However (!), the noise of the argument prompted neighbors to call 
police who came and found the dead woman's body parts in the 
refrigerator and took Beler into custody.   It turned out that Beler had
made provisions for the murder although he regretted that he did it
during the holy month of Ramazan (!), as he explained to police in his 
statement: 

"I put the rock I used to kill her on the balcony three months
ago, thinking that because of our arguments I would use it sooner or
later.  We got into an argument about the credit I took out the day 
before, with her saying that our house would be seized because of our
debts.  When she wouldn't stop her complaining I hit her with the rock.
She pleaded 'I love you, please don't do this!".  It took me about an 
hour to kill her with the rock (!).  The next day I withdrew some money,
paid off the bank debt and had the house seizure stopped."

"I killed her during the holy month of Ramazan.  I wish I hadn't 
done it in this month because it's a sin. (!)  But I don't regret it.  She 
made me do it, so I wanted to kill her and I did."

Beler was jailed for the crime of "intentional murder with monstrous
emotions or inflicting torture".  








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder