4 Mayıs 2019 Cumartesi

'Scotty' Beamed Her Up and Let Her Down


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 4 May 2019)

istanbul scotty ile ilgili görsel sonucu
"Live long and prosper" with "Scotty, A Vulkan Company"  

Law intern R.G.G. (24), who lives in Kadıköy, Istanbul, went to dinner
with her work friends last Monday evening in Beşiktaş.  After dinner,
R.G.G. summoned the 'Scotty' motorcycle service to take her home.
However (!), when R.G.G. awoke the next morning she found herself
naked in the home of motorcycle driver K.Ö.

R.G.G. immediately went to the Çengelköy police station with her
underwear as evidence and filed a criminal complaint against K.Ö.,
who was taken into custody after being found at a house where he
was hiding out.  The day before yesterday, K.Ö. was transported to
the Anadolu Adalet Sarayı (courthouse in Kartal) but he was released
under judicial control.

R.G.G. objected to K.Ö.'s release and explained what happened this
way: "I figured I could get home quicker by motorcycle so I called
the service.  But after I put on the helmet I don't remember anything.
He took me to a house in Çengelköy and I woke up in the morning
naked with the driver lying next to me.  I was shocked and afraid.
My psychology was upended!"  She has filed an objection to K.Ö.'s
release with a higher court.

As for 'Scotty': "As soon as we heard about the matter we closed the
account of the driver right away, contacted the complainant and her
lawyer.  All legal avenues have been pursued to bring the incident
to light."


mr. spock scotty ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Company founders' reaction, upon being informed of the 
unpleasant incident.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder