3 Aralık 2020 Perşembe

"Beat & Release": Ex-Football Star and Wife's Bizarre 'Love'-Hate Story

türkçe  links to original Turkish article.

(Milliyet Newspaper, 3 December 2020)














                 'Love' triangle on the model of Bermuda's.

Yesterday in Düzce a court hearing was held into the claim that Yağmur
Aşık (whose surname means 'love') wanted to have her estranged 
husband Emre Aşık, a former Turkey national football player who 
has filed for divorce from Yağmur hanım, killed.  

Last March in Düzce, Yağmur hanım and her boyfriend Erdi Sungur
hit a Gendarmerie vehicle during a routine traffic check and fled.  
Once taken into custody, Sungur stated that Yağmur hanım wanted him
to have Emre Aşık killed, prompting the court case that began yesterday. 

Sungur stated that Yağmur hanım gave a hit-man 270,000 TL (about 
$30,000). Explaining further, Sungur said that "when I escaped from 
prison (!) Yağmur Aşık took me in and I stayed at her house in 
Arnavutköy (Istanbul).  We went out back into a wooded area, 
where she had me fire a gun at some bloody meat.  I winced so she 
knew I wasn't the right person for the job."

"One day, near Izmit a black minibus pulled up behind us and Yağmur
hanım gave whoever was in the minibus about 270,000 TL, as I recall. 
Later I learned that she had given the money to Baycan Ş.  While I 
was staying with Yağmur at her house she became pregnant by me.
She told me that Emre is gay.  Yağmur obtained some guns  and 
brought them to pirate taxi driver Mehmet A. and we got the bullets 
from taxi driver Hakkı D.G. in Adapazarı."  

"Then we stayed at İlyas Yılmaz's house in Düzce, where, while we 
drank alcohol, Yağmur proposed to İlyas that he kill Emre, but I 
didn't take her seriously.   She said to İlyas 'I'll give you 5 million
TL is you kill my husband. OK?'  İlyas knew that Yağmur's husband
was Emre so he informed on us."

As for Emre Aşık, he said in court that "I don't know Erdi.  Yağmur
and I got married in 2012.  I didn't know that they planned to have
me killed.  But when İlyas's daughter sent me an Instagram message
saying that 'they're going to kill you!', I exposed the plot through
my lawyer."

"When I filed for divorce from Yağmur, she stormed the hotel I
own and exclaimed that 'there won't be an 'E' left from Emre! His
end will be like that of Vatan Şaşmaz (a TV personality killed by
model Filiz Aker in Beşiktaş, Istanbul, in 2017.)!'"

Emre Aşık asked the court to have Yağmur hanım and İlyas Yılmaz, 
who did not participate in the hearing yesterday, forcibly brought
to court and he presented material from TV shows and the press
about the matter, asking that it be entered into evidence.  The 
court accepted the material and set a date for the next hearing for
28 January 2021.














                      Tailor-made for TV magazine shows.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder