17 Aralık 2020 Perşembe

"Beat & Release": One Too Many Wives; Take a Number & I'll Call You in the Morning

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 17 December 2020)










               We all need someone, or a tree, to lean on.


On Mithatpaşa Street in the Ayyıldız neighborhood of Ankara's 
Pursaklar district, Önder Çelik (43) was living in the same house
with his official wife Seher Çelik (34) and his 'kuma' (spare wife!)
Gül Yeşim Kavuştuk (40).  According to this arrangement, Çelik
would spend alternating nights with each woman.

The night before last, the system broke down.  Gül Yeşim hanım 
became jealous that Çelik had spent two nights in a row with Seher 
hanım.  An argument ensued and Gül Yeşim hanım grabbed a kitchen
knife, stabbing Çelik in the chest with it.    

Çelik died at the scene and Gül Yeşim hanım was taken into custody.
Seher hanım, who had locked herself in a room, was extracted and
gave a statement to the police.  In her own statement, Gül Yeşim 
hanım explained that "He was supposed to be with me that night so
I went to him and said 'It's my turn!'.  We argued and he began to get
violent with me so I grabbed the knife to protect myself. I didn't 
intend to stab him."



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder