30 Aralık 2020 Çarşamba

"Beat & Release": Rolling Pin Role Reversal

türkçe  links to original Turkish article

(Sözcü Newspaper, 28 December 2020)















                  What, Zinnur bey?! No "pompalı tüfek"?!


Since we hear so much about men abusing women (usually with a
"pompalı tüfek" - pump-action rifle), here is a change of
pace: In Bursa, a jealousy crisis erupted between Zinnur B. (41) and 
his wife Meral B. (38).  Meral hanım attacked her husband with a
rolling pin (!), bit his arm and threw him out onto the street. 

Police arrived at the scene and wanted to take Meral hanım to the police
station but she wouldn't open the door to them.  Finally, Meral hanım 
opened the door and screamed "I don't love you! He hit me on my back.
Get out of this house!"   After about half an hour, the police succeeded
in bringing Meral hanım to the police station. 

As for Zinnur bey, he declared that "I was beaten by my wife!  She 
has psychological problems.  We fought because she had a fit of 
jealousy.  She bit my arm!  I will not rescind my complaint!"
















           Meral hanım took a selfie before the battle began.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder