3 Aralık 2020 Perşembe

Mirror Mirror on the Wall, Who's the COVID'est of Them All

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet newspaper, 3 December 2020)














                                         It doesn't crack?!

The Trabzon municipality has installed a mirror at a bus stop that has
a special algorithm loaded in it to show maskless bus riders what they
look like with COVID. The mirrors have had the effect of scaring 
those who aren't wearing masks or wear them below their chins. 

One bus rider waiting at the stop, Şükran Kahraman, said that "When
I wasn't wearing my mask the mirror image showed my face covered
with COVID. I was scared out of my wits and put my mask on right
away.  Good job by our Trabzonites and the municipality.  Everyone
should obey the rules, be alert and stay at home."

And Şener Öztürk noted that "It's a good thing. When you take your
mask off you see COVID all over your face. Very scary!  It makes
you want to put on your mask right away.  It was disgusting to see
my own face that way. Let's obey the rules."
  














                                             Ouch!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder