10 Aralık 2020 Perşembe

"Self-Drive Taxi" Gets a Human Twist in Adana

türkçe  links to original Turkish article

(Sözcü Newspaper, 10 December 2020)















Rabid self-drive proponent Ünal U. preaching to
non-believers.


In Adana's Seyhan district, on Friday, 4 December, Ünal U. (32)
went to a taxi stand at about the time that COVID restrictions 
were starting that day.  He told two taxi drivers that he had 10 TL
(about $1.25) and wanted one of the drivers to take him to his
home.

When both drivers declined, Ünal U. jumped in one of the taxis
and drove himself home (!).  The vehicle was later found abandoned.
Police looked into the matter and nabbed Ünal U. as he was leaving
a grocery store.  He told police: "When the taxi drivers wouldn't 
take me, I drove myself home.  But I didn't open the meter." (!)


























Self-drive-resistant driver: 
                   "From my cold, dead hands!"



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder