17 Aralık 2020 Perşembe

The Penalty of the Nuns: Write "I'm Stupid" 500 Times

türkçe  links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 17 December 2020)














    She musta been a Catholic school nun in a previous life.


Dr. Ayşegül Alkan, the head doctor at Antalya Kumluca State Hospital,
was making her rounds when she noticed that nurses Merve Şahiner 
Çalışkan and Ayşe Yetkin were not where they were supposed to be.
As punishment, Dr. Alkan made the nurses write "I am stupid. I left my 
post." 500 times on sheets of paper. (!)

The two nurses objected to this and demanded to be punished based on
the official disciplinary measures.  Dr. Alkan declined, though,  and 
the nurses complied, writing "I am stupid. I left my post." 500 times,
filling seven sheets of paper.  They added a note that said "Written
at the insistence of the head doctor."

Subsequently, the two nurses filed a petition with the Antalya 
Provincial  Health Directorate, claiming that they had been victims 
of "mobbing".  The Directorate has begun a comprehensive 
investigation.  

As for Dr. Alkan, she told Hürriyet that "I absolutely do not accept
their claims and I am going to take legal measures to protect my
rights.  'The tree that bears fruit is stoned' (sort of like 'no good deed
goes unpunished').  They left the COVID patients to be cared for by 
the cleaning staff.  Now they're trying to make me the 'bad guy'."
























                 Uh oh! At least 1,000 times for this one!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder