1 Nisan 2021 Perşembe

TikTok 'Phenomenan' Gifted by 7-Year-Old w/Mom's Credit Card

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 31 March 2021)

no stranger to TNT we've seen Demet hanım before.












               Parental guidance suggested.

Singer Demet Akalın noticed that 7,000 TL (about $900) had been 
charged on her credit card. She quickly checked her records and
was shocked to learn that her seven-year-old daughter "Hira, during 
a break in her online schooling and while I was doing a live shot, 
entered the live TikTok site of Özgür Balakar, who told Hira to 'send 
me flowers or a bug', prompting Hira to send Özgür hanım 7,000 TL 
from my credit card!"

Demet hanım confronted Özgür hanım, who told her to "talk to Apple."
Outraged, Demen hanım got no relief from Apple and lamented that 
"I can't get the money back! This is fraud and robbery!  I'm warning
other parents about this!"  

As for Özgür hanım, she stated that "on my live TikTok show this 
morning I was doing my make-up and people were sending me gifts.
One sender was 'Hira' and my staff told me she is Demet Akalın's
daughter. I had been on Demet hanım's show and met Hira. So I
told her to send me a flower, which costs about 30 TL.  I don't 
force anyone to send gifts. But I was very upset that Demet abla
called me a 'robber'."

























                  She is just sooooo gifted.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder