17 Temmuz 2020 Cuma

Would-be Model Unmasked in Taxi Incident in Bodrum

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Milliyet Newspaper, 18 July 2020)

Takside başlayan maske tartışması hastanede bitti - Aydın Denge ...
            COVID's collateral damage needs assessing.

Last Saturday in Bodrum district of Muğla province, Pınar Rüya
Yener (20) arrived from Istanbul for a modelling interview and 
got into a taxi with three male friends.  The four, who allegedly 
had been drinking, were asked by taxi driver Uğur Kapantaş to 
put COVID-19 masks on but they ignored him and began 
playing their music loudly. 

An argument ensued and the four demanded to get out of the taxi.
While they got out, Pınar hanım, who was sitting in the front seat, 
slammed the door, prompting a harsh reaction from Kapantaş.
Pınar hanım's male friends then attacked the taxi driver, who ran
over Pınar hanım's foot (!) as he sped away.  

Travis Bickle | Villains Wiki | Fandom
Taxi driver Kapantaş: "I'm the real victim here!"

At the hospital where Pınar hanım was taken, a plate was put 
in her leg because of a broken fibula bone.  Lamenting the 
turn of events, Pınar hanım said that "my dream is to be a 
model but because of this incident I've lost my chance. I'm filing
a complaint against that taxi driver!" 

As for Kapantaş, he asserted that he was the real victim: "the
youths got into my taxi without masks.  I warned them and they
punched me. As I fled I didn't notice the young girl."

Where is Bodrum Located? What Country is Bodrum in? Bodrum Map ...





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder