20 Kasım 2018 Salı

Hannibal Lecter's Pedicurist Lives in Kadıköy


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 20 November 2018)

hannibal lecter ile ilgili görsel sonucu
     Police on foot patrol looking for T.Y.

In Kadıköy, Istanbul, beauty salon owner Ş.T. claims that male
pedicurist T.Y., who works for her, told her that he gives the dead
skin from pedicures to pirana fish but that T.Y. actually eats the dead
skin himself. (!)   Ş.T. added that T.Y. continually asks for the pumice
skin crumbs, which makes her feel uncomfortable, and she has filed
a police complaint against him.

In her petition to the police, Ş.T. said that "T.Y. insists on taking the
pumice skin crumbs - dead skin - leftover from my customers'
pedicures.  In fact, he even gave me a pedicure and wanted my dead
skin 'for his pirana fish' but when I pressed him he said he eats it
himself.  In other words, the man is eating my DNA!  He sends
messages and calls me and my staff on this subject.  I at least want
a precautionary measure taken against him."  As a result, the Anadolu
public prosecutor has started an investigation about T.Y. for
"disturbing individuals' peace and wellbeing."



hannibal lecter jodie foster ile ilgili görsel sonucu           











         Kadıköy beauty salon owner Ş.T.





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder