15 Aralık 2021 Çarşamba

"Beat & Release": Deviant Repeats Elevator Fetish, But This Time He's Jailed

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 15 December 2021)














                          He even wears elevator shoes!

Palestinian A.A., who sexually assaulted an Uzbek woman named U.K. 
in an elevator, was caught and jailed by police.  However (!), A.A. had
sexually assaulted a young girl in another elevator in 2020 but he was
released at that time. 

Uzbek U.K., who lives in the Pınar neighborhood of  Esenyurt district,
Istanbul, entered an elevator in her building at about 0430 hours last
Sunday morning.  As the elevator door was about to close, a man got
in and, after standing behind U.K. for a few moments, he turned the 
elevator camera around.   The man then tried to rape U.K. but when she
screamed and resisted, he fled when the elevator doors opened. 

Police determined from security camera footage that the attacker was 
Palestinian A.A. (16), who had been taken into custody last year for a
sexual assault against a young girl in an elevator in a nearby building. 

In her statement, U.K. said that "I was coming back from my friend's
birthday party. I got into the elevator and a man entered as the doors
were closing.  As I was looking at my phone, he attacked me and put
his hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream.  He threw me to the 
floor, grabbed my breasts and tried to take off my stockings.  I tried
to kick him and when the elevator doors opened he fled."






















Now (in)famous, A.A. was hoping for a big elevator shoe 
endorsement deal.  (There's no such thing as 'bad 
publicity'.)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder