3 Ekim 2022 Pazartesi

"Beat & Release": Neighborhood Vigilantes Chain Thief to Lamppost, in Bursa

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 3 October 2022)














                 Chain, chain, chain...chain of a fool.

At 7 o'clock in the morning yesterday in the Küplüpınar neighborhood of 
Osmangazi district, Bursa, Rıza P. (25) was accused by six men of robbing 
homes so they beat and kicked him before tying Rıza P. to a lamppost with 
a chain (!). 

When a police unit on patrol noticed Rıza P. the six assailants fled.  
Firefighters arrived and cut the chain, freeing him from the lamppost, on
which the attackers had posted this sign: "I'm a thief and the locals have
put me in this situation."  

Rıza P. said that Küplüpınar was his old neighborhood so that's why he
was there but "they grabbed me at the corner, beat me with a chain and
brought me here.  Then they tied me to the lamppost with the chain. I
can't even walk now."  

Rıza P. was taken to a hospital for treatment.  It has been learned that 
Rıza P. has a long police record for robberies (!).  Meanwhile, the police
have begun looking for the six attackers. 
 



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder