3 Eylül 2022 Cumartesi

"Beat & Release": The Devil as Both Cause and Effect in Woman's Murder, in Aydın

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Cumhuriyet Newspaper, 3 September 2022) 














                         Devil-may-care kinda guy. 

In Aydın's Koçarlı district, M.A. (33) cut the throat of his wife of two 
months, Nejla Aydoğdu (32), explaining that "I went to Ankara on 29 
August.  My aim was to tell the officials at the 'külliye' (possibly 
meaning the presidential palace) that the vaccine is a part of a devilish 
trick.  By getting the vaccine, my wife became a part of this devilish 
trick.  I told her she had to choose between right and the devil.  In 
response, she said 'God brought us together. I'm always with you.'"  

"So I said 'let's leave everything and live in my grandfather's country 
house.'  She agreed.  On the day of the incident, we went there in a 
minibus.  We got off the bus and chatted as we walked.  My wife took 
an apple and ate it lustfully.  I said to her 'eat the apple as God meant it 
to be eaten!'.  Then we gathered purslane from the garden and as we 
were eating it she said to me 'did you go to the 'külliye' with provocation 
in mind?'  Whatever happened took place at that moment.  I attacked her 
with a knife. My aim was not to kill her but to prove my point." (!)

The incident occurred in Satılar village's Demiroluk pasture on 
Wednesday, 31 August, in the evening.  M.A. was arrested by the 
Gendarmerie and jailed in Aydin city. 




  

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder