2 Ağustos 2021 Pazartesi

"Beat & Release": That Haunting Refrain - 'After I'm Dead Will My Voice be Heard?!'

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Sözcü Newspaper, 2 August 2021)


















                        She'd rather not connect the dots.

Sevil Kırmacı (43), who lives in Sakarya and works as an accountant
in a factory, filed for divorce from İ.K., a construction worker and 
second-hand goods salesman, after 3 months of marriage.  On 26 July, 
İ. K. came to the front of Sevil hanım's workplace and fired a rifle at 
her office vehicle but she escaped unharmed.  After the incident, İ.K. 
was given house arrest. (!)

Sevil hanım explained that "İ.K., driving a car that doesn't belong to 
him, cut off our office vehicle and opened fire.  I sought protection
from the Gendarmerie there.  I just barely missed being killed. He 
told the prosecutor 'I just wanted to scare her. If I'd wanted to kill her
I would have.' (!)"  

"This was attempted murder, plain and simple.  Two weeks ago he 
had his nephew fire 8 times at my sibling .  They were both arrested 
but released.  I have filed 8 complaints and each time he's gone free.  
There's nothing else I can do.  After I'm dead will my voice be heard?!"

















               İ.K.: "She's just lucky I can't shoot straight."

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder