25 Kasım 2021 Perşembe

TNT Road Rage Edition: Baseball Bat Threat to Woman Courier in Ankara

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 25 November 2021)














                               In the on-deck circle.

In Ankara, Esra Nur Olgun (20), a university student and part-time motor
scooter courier, got into a right-of-way argument with the driver of a 
car with plate number 06 DUF 13.  The driver first punched Esra hanım
on the helmet she was wearing and then took a baseball bat from his car
to threaten the young woman. 

Other drivers were able to intercede and save Esra hanım, who recorded 
the attack on her cellphone.  She explained that "he cut me off so I honked
my horn.  Rather than apologize, he got angry, shouting 'the road is mine!
You, move to the side!'  He noticed that I was a woman.  Ultimately, he
grabbed a baseball bat from his car.  I didn't take my helmet off thankfully
or else his punch would have hit the side of my head.  The other drivers
held him back and then he left.  That guy should not be allowed to drive."













                                     Struck out looking.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder