11 Ocak 2023 Çarşamba

"Beat & Release": Three Men Behaving (Very!) Badly, in Zonguldak and Istanbul

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 11 January 2023)














                                            One...

Cansu Turhan (24) left her abusive husband Önder Turhan and moved 
from Zonguldak to Ereğli to live with her parents.  The night before last
Önder Turhan stormed the parents' house, kicked in the front door and
shot at Nazım Şahin (7) and his wife Ayşe Şahin (47), wounding both of
them.  Cansu hanım somehow escaped injury.

Önder Turhan was taken into custody and was found to have a police
record of 21 crimes (!).  Most recently, he served 8 months in jail for
stabbing Cansu hanım, who explained that "he had been hurling insults
and threats for three days.  Then he came to the house and I saw he had
a gun in his hand.  My mother answered the door.  My child has autism 
and was crying so I was torn between staying with my child or running
to my mother's side.  He had previously thrown me from the car on the
Ereğli-Alaplı road, stabbed me in the arm and leg, and caused me to 
fall from the second floor, whereupon I broke my leg.  After prison, he
was released on judicial supervision. (!)  I want him to get the most
severe penalty.  He should suffer the same torture he's put us through."




















----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 11 January 2023)















                                                  Two...

Aydın Ö. (44) was released from prison a week ago, after serving
a few months' sentence for robbery.  Upon his release, Aydın Ö.
went to the home of his ex-wife G.İ. (40), who divorced him five
years ago (!), and began to beat her.  When passers-by intervened
Aydın Ö. threatened to set their cars on fire and, in fact, yesterday
morning he returned, poured gasoline on the cars and set them afire,
before fleeing the scene.

G. İ. lamented that "he got out of jail a week ago and threatened my
daughters, telling them 'I'll kill your mother!' He wanted me to sell
my father's house and give him the money.  Last week he hit me from
behind and I fainted, but I came to in the ambulance. Now he's causing
trouble for my neighbors and they've filed complaints against him.
They need to put him in jail again and throw away the key!"



















----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 11 January 2023)
















                                                 Three.

Şahin Taş (35) sold a plot of his family's land in Başakşehir, Istanbul,
without telling his family, prompting problems with his relatives.
Taş then left his wife due to this tension but returned the night before
last.  When his wife wouldn't open the door, Taş shot at the door and 
then went upstairs and fired on the locked door of his sister-in-law 
Sunay Taş's flat.  Sunay hanım, who was 14 weeks pregnant, was hit
in the head by the gunfire.

Taş then fled the scene with his friend Turgay Akyıldız (33), who had
accompanied him there, in Akyıldız's car.  However (!), an argument 
erupted between the two in the car and Taş shot Akyıldız to death when 
they reached Esenler.  Taş continued to flee in Akyıldız's car but was 
caught by a Gendarmerie team.  

Meanwhile, Sunay hanım and her unborn child both died at the hospital.
Taş, who was found to have both alcohol and drugs in his system, was
taken to a police station for interrogation. 







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder