29 Ekim 2019 Salı

TNT Road Rage Edition: Don't Bother the Police About It


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Milliyet Newspaper, 28 October 2019)

drive at own risk click here for a previous TNT report
about driving in Turkey.

and yet another click here for a similar road attack.

trafik magandası dehşeti yaşattı halit köprülü ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Too routine (!) to warrant a police response.

In Istanbul, university student Halit Köprülü (26) was driving toward
Bakırköy when a driver in a minivan behind him began flashing him
and blowing his horn repeatedly to get Köprülü to move out of his way.
Heavy traffic wouldn't allow Köprülü to move but the enraged driver
behind him wouldn't relent and cut Köprülü off, jumping out of his
vehicle to pound on Köprülü's car hood and threaten him.

Köprülü recorded the incident on his cellphone, noting that 3 times he
fled and 3 times the other driver caught up to him, bumping into his
car 5 times at full speed (!).  Köprülü related that "He wanted to kill
me. He put everyone else's lives in danger, too.  I locked my doors to
protect myself and went to the nearest police station."

However (!), "when I got to the police station they sent me to another
one, where I was told to call '155' (Turkey's 911) and have the police
come to the scene of the incident.  After a long while the police showed
up and took me to yet another police station, where I told the story and
showed them the video.  But they just sent me somewhere else.  So
besides experiencing the horror of the attack, I was shuffled to 4
different police stations.  I've given up on the police and will file a
criminal complaint with the public prosecutor."

bakırköy haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder