25 Ekim 2019 Cuma

TV Crocodile Tears for 'Missing' Wife He'd Torched


türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Milliyet Newspaper, 24 October 2019)

osman yalçınkaya müge anlı ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Osman Bey's budding TV career just sort of 
flamed out.

On 10 June in Kocasinan district of Kayseri province, Osman
Yalçınkaya (59) went to the police station, saying that his wife Fatma
Birgül Yalçınkaya (51), the mother of their 3 children and an Alzheimer
sufferer, had gone missing.  Subsequent searches by the Yalçınkaya
family and the police proved fruitless. A tearful Osman bey even went
on a TV program to plead with the public for information about the
missing Fatma hanım (!).

However (!), on 28 July some citizens found bones in an area of
abandoned buildings and DNA tests on the bones revealed that they
were those of Fatma hanım.  Police established a special team to
investigate the case and learned that Osman bey had a drinking
problem and fought constantly with his family members. He was
taken into custody and confessed to burning his wife to death.

In his statement to police, Osman bey explained that "it was the
month of Ramazan.  I took her to the place where the abandoned
buildings are.  There, I knocked her out and put paper and wood
chips on top of her.  I lit a fire with my lighter.  I waited quite a
while as she burned.  Then I went home and broke my fast. I told
my children and my neighbors that my wife had disappeared.
Together with the police we searched for her all that night." (!)


kocasinan kayseri haritası ile ilgili görsel sonucu


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder