28 Ocak 2024 Pazar

"Beat & Release": A Strange Stranger Randomly Stabs 10 People, in Istanbul

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 23 January 2024)














Knife in hand, he's about to ruin the day for 10 people.

Abdullah Ören, who has a police record of 14 crimes, randomly stabbed
10 people on the streets of Esenyurt, Istanbul, the day before yesterday.
Those injured included Çiğdem K., Yusuf Aykut A., Mehmet Ü., Ayhan
P., Harun A., Rojhat S., Murat A., Muhammed T., Efe Can U. and Yaser
E.  The conditions of Rojhat S. and Murat A. are said to be serious. Ören 
also threw rocks at some windows of homes. 















Police arrested Ören and learned that he had also disrupted a doctor's 
office at the Çam ve Sakura City Hospital two days before.   




















In his statement Ören "explained" that "I've been living on the street for a 
year.  I went to my old neighborhood to find my parents whom I haven't
seen for a long while.  I rang the doorbell but no one answered.  I got
mad and stabbed people I encountered." (!)



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder