18 Mayıs 2021 Salı

Tatooed Dentist Gets MeToo'd by Türkmen Cleaning Lady in Kadıköy

türkçe links to original Turkish article

(Hürriyet Newspaper, 18 May 2021)













                     Some ink on your gums perhaps?


İsmail Beker (70) is a dentist in Kadıköy, Istanbul.  His cleaning lady 
Münire Saparaboye of Türkmenistan went out on the balcony of Beker's
office and screamed "He's sexually assaulting me! Save me!"  
In response, some 15 people entered the building and began to beat and
kick Beker, who had gone down to the building's entrance with 
Saparaboye.

Both Beker and Saparaboye were taken to the police station but soon
afterwards Beker was exonerated by the video from the office camera.
Saparaboye, who worked for Beker for a month, came to demand 9,000
TL (about $1,100) and began recording the scene with her cellphone.
Beker objected and tried to take the cellphone from Saparaboye. At
this point, Saparaboye raced out to the balcony and began screaming
for "help".

Beker filed complaints against Saparaboye and those who pummeled 
him, explaining that "she cleaned for about a month and I paid the
cleaning company.  There was no payment to the individual involved.
On Saturday in the afternoon she came to the office and demanded
9,000 TL.  She said 'if you don't give me my money, then I'll disgrace
you. I'll say you raped me and I'll call your wife.'  I told her I paid
the company for her services and then I noticed that she was 
recording the scene and tried to take the phone away from her. Then
she went out on the balcony and screamed.  I took her down to the
building entrance where there were about 15 people who beat me
without giving me a chance to speak." 

"I've been a dentist for 40 years.  I was very disappointed to see that  
mob mentality.  If it hadn't been for the camera footage I wouldn't
have had a chance.  I'm married and have two children.  My family
came to my defense.  I will not let this rest."















         At least you can put this on Instagram in Ashgabat.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder